Thursday 16 May 2013

Summer Rompers

So this summer I want to try and wear more comfortable, fun and fashion forward outfits. I mainly just shop at stores like Forever 21 and H&M because they have trendy clothes for fair prices.I really want to add a new romper to my wardrobe and I've found a few that I really like on the Forever 21 website but can't decide which one I like the most. Each one has it's pros.


Floral Chambray Romper


This romper is pretty casual, with a fun V-back cut out. I could see myself wearing this just sitting on the deck having a few drinks.
 
Colourblocked Romper

I like this one for a more classy, sophisticated look, but it is still playful because of the colourblocking.
Multicoloured Geo Print Romper


Without a doubt this is the most whimsical of the three. This romper is just plain fun. I like how appealing the colours are to the eye and how different it is.
I'm really fond of all of them and I'm having a hard time choosing, if anyone has a preference I would love to hear your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment