Thursday 9 May 2013

Borderlands 2

Though I have not played Borderlands, I am in love with Borderlands 2. The story so far has been intriguing and captivating. The character's have all come to Pandora for their own reasons, but they become vault hunters and try to take down a man named Handsome Jack. Each character is appealing, all having their own special features and abilities. I like how there are different ways to level your character as well, between badass tokens and your skill tree. There's a lot of humour too in this game, from the description on the case to each non-playable characters' dialogue. The co-op mode is being cool too, since you are able to play 2 player at home, but can also play with others on your list or random drop-in matches. I bought the mechromancer content, so I play as Gaige. I've really enjoy using her and her killer robot Deathtrap. This is definitely a game I would recommend to any gamer. 
Hello vault hunters and welcome to Pandora! 

No comments:

Post a Comment