Sunday 12 May 2013

Everybody Get Up!

I don't normally listen to new/current music but I must give credit to Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I for "Blurred Lines". I can't seem to get enough of it. It's a great summer song, up-lifting and just plain old fun. The video as well suits the song perfectly. I can't stand most music videos but I watch it this one all the time, they look like they're having the time of their lives just being silly and goofy. I get a good laugh every time watching Pharrell dance, he doesn't seem to care what the others are really doing. I loathe most other girls in music vidoes as well, I don't want to be them I want to be dancing with them, enjoying the bliss of "Blurred Lines". I think this is a good song to start the summer of 2013 off right.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment