Sunday 30 September 2012

Once Upon A Time

So season 2 of Once Upon A Time just ended and I must say I expected a bit more for a season premier. I did enjoy it and I'm more than excited it has started up again, but I found it slightly jumbled and a bit anti climactic. With that being said, I love this series. It's a nice new fresh take on some classic fairy tales, and does not sugar coat them as Disney has and they are not as dark as the Grimm brothers had originally written. Some of the aspects of the show are cleverly placed and thought out, such as the chipped cup (that being Chip from Beauty and the Beast), which makes me anticipate and actively watch to see what the next hidden treasure will be. If you're a fan of fairy tales, this show is a new outlook on the favourites.  
 Once Upon a Time Season 2 Poster

No comments:

Post a Comment